Sunday, October 5, 2008

Life is changing... a lot.

I'm sure most of you know this by now, but I thought I'd share some thoughts about my impending move cross country.

Yesterday a friend and came and bought my two large bookcases and my bed. This is the first time its really hit me that I'm really moving. I know this might sound weird, but its true! I've been planning for several months now, but in my mind I still had a lot of time before I leave. Now its only 3 weeks away... and its hitting me. This is for real. I've been reassuring my friends of this fact, but apparently I hadn't convinced myself yet...

1 comment:

Waldo Pepper said...

Sorry we were not able to get to your open house on Saturday. We will definitely miss you lots!! Just think, if we never moved out here from Indiana, we would have never met you and the other wonderful families that are now as close as family. We will always be friends because this is just a warmup for heaven. Enjoy the trip and let God direct your life.