Sunday, January 25, 2009

The Country Music Hall of Fame

One of my friends heard on the radio the other day that the Country Music Hall of Fame was going to be open to the public for free on saturday. A group of us decided to go, since it was free why not right? I had been curious about the hall/museum since I got here in Nashville, but didn't want to pay the ticket price to go. Some of the old stage outfits from various famous country music singers were quite unusual and Elvis's solid gold cadillac and gold piano were something else. The Williams Family Legacy exhibit was interesting as I didn't know much about Hank Williams Jr. and even less about his father. It was neat to see the Hall of Fame room with all the plaques hanging on the wall in this round room where everyone has equal status. However, I'm glad I didn't pay the $20 it would have been on a normal day. here are a few pictures I took while there...


No comments: