Saturday, October 10, 2009

15 things I miss most about WA state

Since I'm getting ready to move back to Washington state in two weeks, I thought I would share some of the things I miss about where I grew up...

15. knowing all the back roads
14. having good teryaki just around the corner
13. waking up to a crisp cool morning while tent camping
12. having multiple bodies of water close at hand
11. fresh crisp apples available for decent prices
10. recognizing most of the native plants
9. having a Taco Time down the street
8. being surrounded by greenery during the winter
7. Trees taller than 3 story buildings 8 story buildings (edited 1.2.10)
6. rain 3/4 of the year
5. seeing tall snow-capped mountains every day
4. having the beach less than an hour away
3. the hint of salt water in the air
2. My church family (especially weekly tuesday night gatherings)
1. My Family

2 comments:

Judy in TX said...

I like your list! I'm so sorry I won't get to see you before you move back to WA!! You are a joy!!

Galen said...

Like the list, especially #1. The List shows that you are truely a sick Washingtonian. Q: Are you going to change your Profile description since you are coming back to the "comfortable"?

Dad - Love you!